HOW DOES SPAIN QUALIFY FOR THE ROUND OF 16?
* The top two in each World Cup group will advance to the last 16. The knockout rounds will begin on December 3rd and may decide the winner via extra time and penalties.
* Spain finished second in Group E with four points, beating Germany on goal difference.
WHO ARE SPAIN’S OPPONENTS IN THE ROUND OF 16?
* In Spain’s Round of 16, they will face Morocco, the winners of Group F.
WHO ARE SPAIN’S POSSIBLE OPPOSITION IN THE QUARTER-FINALS?
* If Spain beat Morocco, they can face Portugal in the quarters if the winners of Euro 2016 can win Group H and beat the runners-up from Group G – Brazil, Switzerland, Cameroon or Serbia.
WHO ARE SPAIN’S POTENTIAL OPPOSITION IN THE SEMI-FINAL?
* If Spain made it to the semi-finals, they could face Group B winners, England, or 2018 champions, France, who topped Group D.
WHO CAN TAKE SPAIN IN THE FINAL?
* If Spain are able to make it to the final, they could face Brazil if, as expected, the five-time winners top Group G.